06 299 02 170
IT Support & Services
in and around the Chamonix valley
Every business is unique in the way that it works and the way in which it uses its IT systems. This is why I take the time to understand your existing IT systems and discuss your future requirements before proposing a solution to help improve the overall performance of your IT equipment.
I offer a comprehensive range of services across the IT spectrum within the Chamonix valley at an affordable price for business or personal computer users. Whether you require fully managed IT services or just occasional computer support, the support offered will be tailored to your needs to ensure that your systems are always running at their best.
The following are just some of the services available:
- Setup and installation of office networks, broadband lines, private networks between offices and other general infrastructure work.
- Work with Windows based software on individuals laptops/PC or office servers from the install & setup of Windows as well as virus cleaning, malware scanning and data recovery.
- Set-up of backup facilities on a variety of cost effective mediums to suit local business requirements.
- Hardware faults can be reviewed and repaired at a cost effective rate should damage have occurred to your business or personal laptop.
- Setup of mobile devices to allow remote access of emails and documents on iPhones, Blackberry’s or remote PC’s.
- Set up of Media Centre based services within chalets and properties to share music, watch movies or UK TV via the internet.
- High end GPS tracking devices for sports activities using existing mobile phones.
- Custom writing of Windows based applications to meet your specific business needs can be undertaken.
All work is documented and detailed so that you can understand what you’re paying for and have a better understanding of your internal IT systems to reduce any future support requirements and costs.
If you’re interested in discussing your IT requirements or have a problem with your existing equipment then please feel free to contact me to arrange a meeting or support visit.